I’ve exhibited “Reso-Seeker” at Tokyo Game Dungeon 2((JP) on Jan.15 2023. This is the report of the exhibition!
It’s my booth
Simulation on Blender
I did it before shopping. It helped me choose the right products.
What I brought
BTW I carried all of my luggage only in the suitcase and large backpack.
2 Playable Demos
- Windows laptop + 21.5 inch display
I could see screen #1 on the laptop(mirroring) but not #2. Maybe I have to do something next time🤔
- I got it at the handicraft store, 2m long
- The color is blue
- I printed 200 sheets but about 140 remained
- Found typos later! I should’ve done 100😔
- 100 sheets
- I put my works on the other side and it helped me a lot keep conversations!
- I didn’t have time to prepare a large poster so I put standard ones
- And yet it caught many people’s eyes.
White Board, Thick Marker Pen
I got it because sometimes handwritten signs are better than printed ones.
- I hesitated to get smaller and cheaper one, but I got this large one.
- As it turned out, it was a right choice!
Small Handwritten Signs
It is said that the combination of yellow and black stands out well.
Hand Sanitizer Spray, Wet Wipes
For hands and controllers
In case there are not enough outlets at the venue.
Reflection Point：Ask a friend for help
Despite there were lots of games that I wanted to play, I could do few titles because I attended alone.
Reflection Point：Do not lead players astray at the beginning
Players had to get out the door by pressing Up key but it was hard to tell. I should’ve given the icon when they came to the door!
Reflection Point：Prepare a large poster
Looking around at the other booths, the ones with large posters stood out a lot.